BOOKSHOP - PLAYGROUP - PLAYSCHOOL - AFTER SCHOOL/WEEKEND ACTIVITIES - SCHOOL HOLIDAYS PROGRAMME - PARENTING TALK...& MORE!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The registration is still open!!

Yesss...the registration is still open!!

And you can register online!

How?

First, just email me:

1- your name, your husband's & your kid's;
2- your address, telephone number & email; and
3- your kid's date of birth.

Secondly, call or text me for banking in the fee of RM200...in which I'll give 
the account no. later.

Then, bank in the money, get the slip & notify me via email or just text me.

Finally, come to the first session on this 27th Nov, show me the slip & I'll issue 
the payment receipt and you & your kid can straightaway join the class!!...     

If you want to have a trial lesson first before you could really enrol your kid, you can still come to the session conducted at the time specified later to have a look & 
get familiar with the environment.

The fee for each trial session in RM25.

You are always welcomed onboard!!... 

So, come & experience it with us now!...
       

No comments: