BOOKSHOP - PLAYGROUP - PLAYSCHOOL - AFTER SCHOOL/WEEKEND ACTIVITIES - SCHOOL HOLIDAYS PROGRAMME - PARENTING TALK...& MORE!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Knock...knock...^_^

Assalamualaikum everyone,

Masya Allah...without we realising it, it's been a month plus since the last post. Hopefully everything is okay for everybody.....     

I just want to draw your attention to this....

" Allah gave me my children, and at the end of the day, I will return them to Him. In what condition do I want to return them to Him? How far different will they be as compared with the day they were born?"

Stumbled upon it when I was reading an article on homeschooling by Maria Zain & it really made me think....deeply. So what do you think? I think the playgroup has  given me the opportunity to at least play a little role in establishing good values in the little khalifahs, be it  from the the child's development or Islamic view. May Allah give us the strength, patience & wisdom to take care of our children so that they will returned to the Creator in the same condition, if not better than the day they were born....amin Insya Allah...

So, let's play another little role of ours that has already become our routine with our child....the playgroup sessions. Don't forget that IT WILL BE ON as usual. Teacher Fiza just can't wait to see you guys after one week break....    


Oh yess...& I just wanna share this wonderful write up from one of the mommies in Group 1. Perhaps you could also read & share her breastfeeding experience too....

No comments: